We Are Open & Fully Operational
We are very pleased to announce that after many weeks we are now open and able to take bookings for all dental & cosmetic treatments. New patients are very welcome!
We continue to adhere to the guidelines of all of UK’s regulatory bodies; and our staff here have worked extremely hard to ensure that the safety of our patients, their families, and our own hard-working team remains our main objective. We would be grateful if you could read all of the following carefully and take everything into consideration.
Now we are fully open; things will not be the same and new measures and protocols would mean a different working pattern for the practice for the foreseeable future.
We have made a short video below and here are just some of these measures that we have put in place:
- Even more stringent and rigorous cross infection control measures in every aspect of our systems.
- Use of full PPE by the clinical team. Please discuss this with your younger children.
- The introduction of an air filtration system to ensure constant and the best possible air purity.
- Longer intervals between appointments to allow exhaustive disinfection and sterilisation procedures, a change of surgery air, and no or minimal physical proximity with other people.
- Risk assessment routines and medical questionnaires to ensure that vulnerable visitors are not put in danger, and also that the health of our own team is protected. This could mean that we may not be able to permit some people into the building.
- Your temperature and pulse oximeter (a non-invasive measure of your blood oxygen) may be taken upon entering the building.
- Other than in exceptional circumstances, accompanying persons and guardians of older children will be asked to wait outside the building. One parent or adult will be able to attend with younger children, however no siblings will be permitted to attend unless they have an appointment at the same time. Only those patients with their appointment imminent will be allowed into the building.
- We would ask the patient to head straight to the treatment room, and upon completion of treatment to leave the building as quickly as possible without using the facilities.
- Anyone without an appointment will not be admitted into the building.
- There will be less flexibility with appointments because of the new way we have to organise our clinical diaries.
- Verbal advice and payments will be carried out only over the telephone or via remote digital communication means.
- There will be a new ‘Dental Treatment Consent Form’ very specifically for the pandemic time, which must be filled before we can do any treatment. This will be emailed to you prior to your appointment.
We would like to reiterate that for emergency dental care, in line with the advice of the Chief Dental Officer, for the time being, you still have the option of being referred to an NHS Urgent Dental Care hub if you prefer that option to be seen at our practice – and we would do our best to facilitate this for you.
The new normal is going to be very different, no doubt testing the patience of some of patients or their guardians because the mandatory restrictions and limits on patient numbers would mean that we will not be able to get through our huge backlog of cases at an optimal pace. At this challenging time, we thank you for your patience and understanding; apologise in advance for any inconvenience; and ask that you kindly respect our clinical decision-making, and please cooperate and remain flexible when it comes to reinstating your appointments. We will do our best, and see as many patients as is safe each day.
Initially, we are able to see only FOUR patients a day – we will work to find ways to improve this number. We are also burdened with huge additional fees in restructuring the clinics and provision of PPE, for which we have no funding. As such, we have to had to increase our prices. As all cases will certainly have an initial phone conversation, you will have an opportunity to discuss the ‘estimate’ of your treatment in advanced.
To book please call us on 01628 488499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not attend the practice if you think you are in a vulnerable health category; or you have an active Coronavirus infection; or have recently come into contact with someone who has had, or may have had Covid-19.We wish you the very best of health and look forward to seeing all our patients as soon as possible. We are so pleased and excited to get back to work!
Please watch our short video for the La Perla Clinic ‘patient journey’ during this time:
We are offering Covid-19 antibody testing for just £65 per test. This includes certification which you might need for traveling to certain destinations. Contact us to get a Covid-19 test booked.
Welcome to La Perla Clinic
We pride ourselves on being a caring, family-oriented private dentist in Marlow Bottom. Our aim is to provide our wonderful patients with the highest quality dental and cosmetic treatments in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Alongside regular general dental procedures, we also offer a range of more complex dental treatments including Invisalign®, Smilefast, implants, orthodontics, minor oral surgery, teeth whitening and veneers.
New patients are always welcome at our practice so if you are looking for a local dentist in Marlow then get in contact with us. Our dentists are always happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
Why choose us?
Get fast, afforable & non-invasive veneers with SmileFast. This revolutionary new approach can give you the smile that you’ve dreamt about having in just 60 minutes!
‘I’m so glad that I finally got my teeth whitened! I’ve always been self-conscious about the colour of my teeth and now I can smile with confidence. La Perla Clinic made the process so easy and they helped me through the whole thing. I’m so pleased with the final results, my only wish is that I’d got it done sooner.’
‘My wedding was first approaching and I was getting really anxious about how my teeth were going to look in the photos. I have a huge dental phobia but plucked up the courage to visit La Perla Clinic after recommendations from friends. Everyone was so friendly and I was put at ease straight away. I chose to do the in-house whitening which was so quick and easy. My teeth looked fab in the pictures and now I actually look forward to going to the dentist!’
‘I’m so amazed by my tooth whitening results that I just can’t stop smiling! After years of covering up my teeth and smiling with my mouth closed, I finally have a smile to be proud of and I show it off at every opportunity. The home teeth whitening provided by La Perla Clinic was so easy and gave great results. I love the fact that I can top up the whitening by just purchasing extra gel.’