If you are very sick, get medical attention immediately
- Not everyone needs to be tested for COVID-19
- Most people have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care. They may not need to be tested
- There is no treatment specifically approved for people who have COVID-19
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please follow the government advice on isolation. Do not come to the clinic for a test.
Who should have a test?
- Companies who wish to start with key worker – have your key workers tested before opening up
- People who have been in exposure environment and want to know they are not carriers
- Frontline workers who want to make sure they are not contaminated
- Frontline workers who are in touch with the general public
- Food suppliers – both workers and people who provide delivery food and want to make sure they are not contaminating the public: chefs, supply drivers and other people who must deal with the general public
- Anyone else who feels they may be putting other people at risk
- Some countries may be asking for a test result before allowing entry
An antibody test can detect if a person has had coronavirus before and has since recovered. The test, carried out by a device that pricks your finger for blood, works this out by testing your blood for coronavirus antibodies to see if they have already beaten the virus and gained some immunity to it. It can do this in about 15 minutes. We have worked hard to source an approved supplier of this particular test with high accuracy.
Schedule Your Appointment
Get Test Results
If you’ve taken a test at the La Perla COVID-19 Testing Site and included an email address when you scheduled your appointment, you will receive an email with your test result certificate.
Negative Test Instructions
Positive Test: Instructions
What is the cost and what happens if the test is positive?
Please note that we are not able to offer counselling if you test positive for COVID-19. The whole purpose of this service to provide alternative, reliable test results for people who cannot be tested by the government but do feel that they need testing. The cost of the test is £79. Please allow 45 minutes for the totality of your appointment. Please arrive on time for your appointment.
Please wait OUTSIDE the clinic until the operator unlocks the door and takes you inside. There will be forms that require filling. We do not test anyone younger than 18 years of age. We feel that exposing anyone older than 70 years of age to the potential risk of not staying home is not in his or her benefit.